- A computational architecture for Constraint Propagation
- A search tree. Diamonds represent solved spaces
and boxes represent failed spaces.
- A search tree containing 3 choice nodes,
1 failure node, and 3 solution nodes.
- The search tree explored by smm
- The Explorer with the compact search tree of smm.
- The Explorer with the full search tree of smm
- The Inspector showing the solution of smm
- The Inspector showing the result at the first choice node
- Search-tree of the Safe Puzzle
- Solution of the Safe Puzzle
- A solution to the Queens Problem
- Branching with set constraints
- Search tree of the Steiner Problem
- Search tree of the optimized Script for the Steiner Problem