Semantics Exams and Grade
There will be three exams:
- Midterm: December 19, 2013, 12 - 14
- Endterm: February 6, 2014, 12 - 14
- Final: March 18, 2014, Oral Exam.
In order to get credit points for the course, you have two
- You score both in the Midterm and in the
Endterm at least 50% of the points.
- You score in the Final at least 50% of the
To take part in the Midterm, you must score at
least 33% in the tests preceding the Midterm.
To take part in the Endterm, you must score at
least 33% in the Midterm and at least 33%
on the tests after the Midterm and preceding the Endterm.
To take part in the Final, you must score at least
33% in the Midterm and at least 33% in the
You get credit points for the course if you pass the
Final or both the Midterm and the Endterm. You pass
an exam if you score at least 50% of the points.
Your grade will be determined as follows:
- From the Midterm and the Endterm if you don't
take the Final or the grade from the Final would
- From the Final otherwise.
In case of illness, you can be exempted from the
exams. For this to happen, you must not participate
in the exam and present us with a medical
certificate within one week after the exam.
Our exam rules.