Introduction to Computational Logic: Exams and Grade
There will be three exams:
- Midterm: 2010-05-21, 08:00–10:00, Building E1.3, HS002-HS003
- Endterm: 2010-07-23, 08:00–10:00, Building E1.3, HS002-HS003
- Final: 2010-09-29, 10:00–12:30 (Registration for the Final has ended.)
In order to get credit points for the course, you have two
- You score both in the Midterm and in the
Endterm at least 50% of the points.
- You score in the Final at least 50% of the
To take part in the Midterm, you must score at
least 25% in the tests preceding the Midterm.
To take part in the Endterm, you must score at
least 25% in the Midterm and at least 25%
on the tests after the Midterm and preceding the Endterm.
To take part in the Final, you must score at least
25% in the Midterm and at least 25% in the
You get credit points for the course if you pass the
Final or both the Midterm and the Endterm. You pass
an exam if you score at least 50% of the points.
Your grade will be determined as follows:
- From the Midterm and the Endterm if you don't
take the Final or the grade from the Final would
- From the Final otherwise.
In case of illness, you can be exempted from the
exams. For this to happen, you must not participate
in the exam and present us with a medical
certificate within one week after the exam.
Our exam rules.
Last Change: Sat Aug 17 14:14:48 2019