I am a PhD student of the Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science and the Programming Systems Lab.
I received my BA in Computer Science from Saarland University in 2014 and a M.Phil in Advanced Computer Science from the University of Cambridge in 2015.
- Proseminar "Funktionale Programmierung", (WS 16)
- Introduction to Compuational Logic, Head Teaching Assistant (SS 16)
- Automated Reasoning, Tutor (WS 15/16)
- Organisation Mathematical Preparation Class (Summer 2015)
- Organisation of a Reading Group for Coaching (Summer 2015)
- Organisation of a four-day Tutor Workshop for Programming 1 resp. Programming 2 (Sep 15, Apr 16)
- Supervision Tutor "Programming 1" (WS 13/14)
- Tutor "Mathematics for Computer Science 2" (SS 13)
- Tutor "Introduction to Computational Logic" (SS13)
- Tutor "Programming 1" (WS 12/13)
- Participation in a Tutor Workshop (Oct 12)
- Tutor for Mathematical Preparatory Class (Summer 12, Spring 13, Summer 13)
- Repetition Tutorial "Programming 1" (Feb 12)
- Hereditarily Finite Sets in Constructive Type Theory. Gert Smolka, Kathrin Stark. Interactive Theorem Proving - 7th International Conference, ITP 2016, Nancy, France, August 22-27, 2016.
- Research Essay for the Master: Towards a Compuational Interpretation of Homotopy Type Theory (Advisor: Prof. Timothy G. Griffin)
- Bachelor Thesis: Quantitative Recursion-Free Process Axiomatization in Coq (Advisor: Prof. Dr. Holger Hermanns)
Saarland Informatics Campus E1 3, 516
Phone: + 49 (0) 681 302-5618
Thu Oct 27 17:33:19 2016